eBranch Online FAQs
2. Enter your Password and Click 'Log In'.
1. From our main website, select Login > Enroll Now.
2. Enter the information requested on the Enroll screen, and then select Next.
4. Read the user agreement, and then select Agree.
1. Click the 'Forgot Password?' link.
We currently support Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 11 upon request.
Online Banking only supports the latest version of Microsoft Edge™. Online Banking may deny access to older Microsoft Edge™ versions 60 days after Microsoft® releases a new version.
If a person uses Chrome™'s automatic updates, the browser should update on its own. Major updates release approximately every 12 weeks. If Chrome™ is two versions older than the current stable channel version, Online Banking may deny access.
Safari® only has major upgrades during the fall currently. Approximately 60 days after a new version releases, Online Banking may deny older versions access. However, this change requires that the new Safari® version is available on both macOS® and iOS® devices.
Firefox® should update itself automatically. If Firefox® is two versions older than the current stable channel version, Online Banking may deny access.
- Navigate to the Transfers tab and click on Transfer to a Member. Enter all required information and click Submit.
- You may also navigate to the Move Money section and find the Transfer to a Member option.
- Internet banking transfers made through Online Banking and Gather Mobile.
- Telephone transfers, including transactions made through 24-hour Member Access line.
- Overdraft transfers made automatically to cover insufficient funds in Share Draft accounts.
- Pre-authorized, automatic, scheduled, or recurring transfers, such as ACH or EFT debits for utilities, charge cards, memberships, etc.
- Transfers made to Gather FCU loans.
- Overdraft transfers made automatically from a Line of Credit to cover insufficient funds in Share Draft accounts.
- Transactions done in person at a branch.
- Transactions that are signed and deposited at the quick drop or night drop.
- Transactions conducted at an ATM machine.
- On your dashboard, locate the ‘Move Money’ Section.
- Click ‘Make a Transfer’ or ‘Transfer to a Member’ to transfer funds within your account or to another member.
- If the transfer was processed successfully, you will receive a transfer confirmation. You may print or save the confirmation for your records. If you would like to perform another transfer, click Add Another Transfer.
- Select an account you wish to download transactions from. Click the download icon . Enter the required information and click Download.
- Save the downloaded file to your computer and upload into your finance software application as necessary.
- Navigate to the Accounts tab and click the link to Manage Gather FCU Credit Card.
- You will be automatically logged in to the Visa Credit Card website.
- If this is your first time, you will need to register your card.
On the top right hand corner of your dashboard, click on your name > Settings. Update all necessary fields and click Save.
On the top right hand corner of your dashboard, click on your name > Settings. Update all necessary fields and click Save. A message regarding your changes will be sent to our Support Team for updating on our end.
- On the top right hand corner of your dashboard, click on your name > Settings. Under Accounts, click ‘Gather FCU’. Click Rename on the account you would like to assign a nickname to.
- To change the order of your accounts, click on the accounts tab. Click ‘Organize Accounts’.
- Click 'Done' to save your changes.
- Alerts can be set up to notify you regarding activity on your account. You can set up alerts to be received through email, text message, or a logon message.
- On your dashboard, select the account you would like to have alerts for. On the right hand section, click 'Alert Preferences'. You can establish balance and transaction alerts.
- Control when and where your card is used
- Receive instant alerts to notify you of any unauthorized use
- Access and manage cards anytime, anywhere
- Secure your account by locking and unlocking your card
- Control dependent purchases to avoid misuse
- Track monthly spending at a glance