Gather FCU now offers the most amazing free checking account in the Garden Island!
Kasasa Cash® gives you rewards that you really want — like amazing interest every month and refunds of your ATM fees, nationwide!*
Plus, it links to Kasasa Saver® for automatic savings, so you keep more money in your pocket every month — all just for doing a few things that will add convenience to your everyday tasks. So don't just bank — Kasasa!
- 3.25% APY* on balances up to $20,000
- 3.25% to 0.63% on balances over $20,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.02% APY* if monthly qualifications are not met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Link to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings
- Free eBranch online banking & bill pay
- Free eMobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® check card
- Surcharge free ATM network
- 24-hour ATM access
- Online check orders
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction available
- 24-hour Member Accessline
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Earning your rewards is a breeze!
Qualifying to earn your awesome rewards is so easy that you're probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle**
- Have at least 1 automatic credit** or payment (ACH) OR bill pay transaction post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
Even if you don't qualify, the account is still FREE and you earn interest at the base rate. Plus, you can get back to earning the huge rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 06/30/2023. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $25.00. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25.00 ($4.99 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $20,000 receive APY of 3.25%; and (3) balances over $20,000 earn 0.10% dividend rate on portion of balance over $20,000, resulting in 3.25%-0.63% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.02% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning the last day of each month through the 2nd to the last day of the next month. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.