Here's another innovative account that helps you keep more money in your wallet.
Because with Kasasa Cash Back® you get cash back anytime you use your Gather FCU check card to buy everyday items like groceries, clothes, household items, and more.
And you also receive ATM fee refunds nationwide*, all just for doing convenient things you probably already do. Save time and money. And see why Kasasa is A Whole New Way to Bank™
- 5% cash back on check card purchases*
- Up to $20 will be reimbursed
- Nationwide ATM fee*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Link to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings
- Free eBranch online banking & bill pay
- Free eMobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® check card
- Surcharge free ATM network
- 24-hour ATM access
- Online check orders
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction available
- 24-hour Member Accessline
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Earning your rewards is a breeze
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle**
- Have at least 1 automatic credit** or payment (ACH) OR bill pay transaction post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
Even if you don't qualify during a given cycle, the account is still free, and you can try again next cycle to earn rewards.
* Minimum to open is $25.00. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 5.00% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $20.00 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle to the account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning the last day of each month through the 2nd to the last day of the next month. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25.00 ($4.99 per single transaction) if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.